SweatStop is specifically designed to temporarily shrink sweat glands. Our specialized formulation significantly reduces the amount of sweat generated on palms, feet, toes, and other external parts of the body that are prone to sweating.
- Significantly reduce the amount of sweat generated by temporarily shrinking sweat glands
- Aids in the prevention of skin infections by maintaining a dry environment
- Quick-drying, fast-acting mist in a convenient 2 fl. oz. travel bottle
- What is the active ingredient and what effect does it have?
The ingredient in SweatStop For Hyperhidrosis is Tannic Acid (3%). Tannic Acid is used as a natural skin astringent (drying agent) and removes excess oils from the skin.
- How do I use the product? How often?
Hold SweatStop For Hyperhidrosis about 3-5 inches away from the designated area of skin. Apply 2-3 bursts and allow to air-dry. Use as often needed.
- What should I be aware of using this product?
Keep away from eyes. If skin begins to crack or peel, decrease usage of product