Tineacide Antifungal Cream
- Rapidly kills the skin fungus that causes fungal nails
- Eliminate burning, itching, peeling, redness of skin, fungal nails and other symptoms associated with fungal skin infections and fungal nails
- Cures current fungal infections and prevents reinfection
- Each unit comes with a free heavy duty nail clipper
- What is the active ingredient and what effect does it have?
The active ingredient in Tineacide Antifungal Cream is Miconazole Nitrate (2%). Miconazole Nitrate reduces the red skin patches, itching, and peeling that occur with fungal skin infections. It works by stopping the growth of several types of fungus.
- How do I use the product?
How often? Wash the affected skin with soap and water and allow to fully dry. Apply a thin layer of the product over the affected area twice a day (morning and night) or as directed by a physician. For Athlete’s Foot, pay special attention to the spaces in between toes. Allow 5 minutes for product to absorb into skin. It is recommended to wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change socks at least once a day. For Athlete’s Foot and Ringworm, use product for 4 weeks. For Jock Itch, use product for 2 weeks. Even when symptoms are not visible, continue to apply product to ensure fungus growth has stopped.
- Is this product available in retail stores?
Tineacide Antifungal Cream is available at CVS, Walgreens, and Wal-Mart. Product is also available on Amazon.com. If purchasing from Amazon, please pay special attention to the seller. If seller’s name is not Blaine Labs, product may be counterfeit or previously tampered.
- What should I be aware of using this product?
Tineacide Antifungal Cream is not effective on the scalp or nails. This product does not directly treat fungal nails, but kills the skin fungus that causes fungal nails. With new, healthy skin comes new, healthy nails.
- What is Dr. Blaine’s refund policy?
Dr. Blaine’s products are supported by a 100% money-back guarantee. To be eligible for a full refund, see our policy guidelines here.
KILL SKIN FUNGUS CAUSING
Dr. Blaine’s Tineacide Antifungal Cream is our best-selling fungal care product that rapidly kills skin fungus that causes fungal nails. If you are experiencing burning, itching, peeling, redness of skin, fungal nails and other symptoms associated with skin fungus, Tineacide Antifungal Cream will gently and effectively eliminate current fungal infections and prevent reinfections. Each unit comes with a free heavy duty nail clipper.
“HAPPY FEET GO THE EXTRA MILE”