Revitaderm Psoriasis Formula
- Specially formulated to reduce redness, itching and flaking that is commonly associated with psoriasis and eczema
- Infused with coal tar – a powerful, yet effective, ingredient that slows the growth of new skin cells
- Travel-size bottle included for easy on-the-go care
- What is the active ingredient and what effect does it have?
The active ingredient in Revitaderm Psoriasis Formula is Coal Tar (2%). Coal Tar works by causing the skin to shed dead skin cells from its top layer and slow down the growth of skin cells. It decreases scaling, dryness, and itchiness and other symptoms associated with Psoriasis, Eczema, and Seborrheic Dermatitis.
- How do I use the product? How often?
Apply generous amount of product to affected area. May be applied up to 4 times daily.
- Is this product available in retail stores?
Revitaderm Psoriasis Formula is available at CVS, Walgreens, and Wal-Mart. Product is also available on Amazon.com. If purchasing from Amazon, please pay special attention to the seller. If seller’s name is not Blaine Labs, product may be counterfeit or previously tampered.
- What should I be aware of using this product?
For external use only. Do not use for prolonged periods of time. Do not use around the rectum or in the genital area or groin. Do not use with other forms of Psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs. Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs, rinse with cool tap water. Keep out of reach of children.
- What is Dr. Blaine’s refund policy?
Dr. Blaine’s products are supported by a 100% money-back guarantee. To be eligible for a full refund, see our policy guidelines here.
FOR PSORIASIS, ECZEMA,
& SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS
Revitaderm Psoriasis Formula delivers gentle, soothing relief from itching, flaking, redness, and other symptoms associated with Psoriasis, Eczema, and Seborrheic Dermatitis. Every unit comes witha travel-size bottle for easy, on-the-go care.
BE CONFIDENT WITH YOUR SKIN