- Fine mist surface spray that disinfects most surfaces
- Kills bacteria and helps protect against cross-contamination
- Infused with 75% Ethanol
- Allow to air-dry (about 5 minutes) or wipe immediately with a paper towel
- What is the active ingredient?
The active ingredient is Ethanol Alcohol (75%). Ethanol Alcohol used in sanitizer cleanses the surface of bacteria and fungus.
- How do I use the product? How often?
Hold bottle about 6 inches from contaminated area. Spray and allow surface to air dry (about 5 minutes). Surface can be wiped with a towel or napkin if desired. Use as often as needed.
- Is this product available in retail stores?
Surface Sanitizer is only available on DrBlaines.com
- What should I be aware of using this product? Do not use on fabrics or polished woodor granite. Keep out of eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep away from children.
- What is Dr. Blaine’s refund policy?
Dr. Blaine’s products are supported by a 100% money-back guarantee. To be eligible for a full refund, see our policy guidelines here.