Antimicrobial Hand Sanitizer
- Formulated to kill most bacteria on skin to help protect against cross contamination
- Infused with aloe vera to promote soft skin without the sticky, drying residue
- Ideal for frequent use
- Light plumeria scent
- What is the active ingredient and what effect does it have?
The active ingredient is Ethanol Alcohol (63%). Ethanol Alcohol used in hand sanitizer cleanses the skin of bacteria and fungus.
- How do I use the product? How often?
Product can be used as often as needed. Product is made to disinfect hands.
- Is this product available in retail stores?
Our Antimicrobial Hand Sanitizer is only available on DrBlaines.com.
- What should I be aware of using this product?
Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water. Avoid using product on broken skin or open wounds. Do not inhale or ingest.
- What is Dr. Blaine’s refund policy?
Dr. Blaine’s products are supported by a 100% money-back guarantee. To be eligible for a full refund, see our policy guidelines here.